Rules of procedure
We are pleased to welcome you to Vandelia B&B. We invite you to read our rules of procedure.
The rules to be observed in our structure are not only those laid down by law, but all those dictated by common sense and mutual respect.
- If it has not already been made online, payment must be made upon arrival.
- Upon Arrival, we will be obliged by law to request an identity document for the compilation of the public safety card. In case of absence of a valid document, despite ourselves, we could not host you.
- Check-in is provided from 12:00 to 22:00, unless otherwise agreed with the management. We would really appreciate a communication about the arrival time and / or any delays. Check-out is scheduled for 10:30.
- During the stay and on the day of departure, rooms will have to be left within 10:30 to allow our daily cleaning service, unless otherwise agreed with the management. We ask our guests to set their personal effects so that room can be cleaned.
- Past 11:00 without the room being left without prior notice, a further day of stay will be charged. Guests can continue their visits and leave their luggage in our facility.
- Guests will be given the keys to the structure and will be free to enter and exit at their leisure.
- Please lock the front door and check that the doors and windows are well closed every time you leave the structure to avoid any subtractions of values from the rooms.
- In Case of loss of keys, guests will be required to compensate for the consequential costs.
- Breakfast will be served from 07:00 to 10:00 in the breakfast room. Any allergies or intolerances must be communicated in advance to the management.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke within the structure. Compliance with this rule stems from the need to protect non-smokers and subsequent guests, as well as a rule for fire prevention.
- It is strictly forbidden to eat meals within the rooms. The facility has a fully equipped kitchen which can be used by a previous agreement with the management. Any meals are to be consumed in the breakfast room.
- Room cleaning is made daily by 12:00, only if the room is free. The change of towels is provided every two days, while the sheets will be changed weekly.
- The proper and civil use of toilets is recommended. Please don't throw anything into the toilet and use the appropriate baskets. In order to avoid waste it's recommended to turn off lights and air conditioners every time you leave the room.
- Any damage caused to the structure or its content, after assessment of liability, shall be compensated by the guest in agreement with the manager of B&B. In any event, guests are invited to notify the management immediately; the expenses will be charged to the customer at the time of departure.
- The management declines any liability in the event of theft or damage to personal items left unattended; we also invite guests not to leave personal items in common areas.
- For reasons of public security, the access to the facility is not permitted to persons who have not been registered by regular booking.
- Small pets are allowed, after a previous communication, as long as they are constantly monitored by their owners. It is strictly forbidden to leave animals unattended inside the facility. In case of non compliance with the normal cleaning rules or any damage caused by the animal, the management reserves the right to provide compensation equal to the cost of cleaning and / or repair.
- Guests can make their reservations via our website, e-mail and telephone. Any penalty for cancellation shall be deducted from the amount paid at the time of booking or taken from the credit card used at booking. The data transmitted online are legally binding.
Vandelia B&B respects and protects its privacy under law 675/96 and legislative decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003.
If the customer decides to cancel a reservation at Vandelia B&B, he'll have to communicate his decision by email or phone. In that case, the following policy shall be applied:
- In Case of cancellation or changes made up to 7 days before the expected date of arrival, no cost will be charged.
- In Case of cancellation or changes made up to 1 day before the expected date of arrival, 100 % of the cost of the first night will be charged.
- In Case of cancellation or changes made beyond that time limit or non-presentation, the full amount of the stay will be charged.
Vandelia Bed & breakfast does not respond to cancellations due to force majeure (e.g. Natural disasters, fires, wars or socio-political events.)
Certain of your kind cooperation, we wish you a pleasant stay.